is located in a local spot known as "Saint-Corbian” in one of the highest lying parts of the commune of Saint-Estèphe, near Bordeaux. Peace and tranquility radiates from Château Morin
built in the clean, pure style of the 18th century. It was acquired by Dr. Constant Alibert in 1858. In 1890, his son Paul, a well-known figure in Pauillac, oversaw the property. Then, in 1947, Paul’s daughter, Jean Sidaine, inherited the family estate which she in turn handed down to her children, Maxime and Marguerite Sidaine, who have been running the property since her death in 1972. In July 2005, the estate was bought by Château de Pez.
The vineyards of Château Morin grow together in a single 10.5-hectare block of land located on one of the highest ridges in Saint-Estèphe. Its uniform clay-limestone gravel terrain enjoys perfect exposure with an optimal amount of sunshine. Château Morin’s vineyards possess a micro-climate which is very conducive to the creation of fine wines, due to the proximity of the estuary.